Free Global Goals Info session in Cork
Everyone age 18+ is invited to our free info session about the Global Goals on Sat Feb 17th in Scala, Cork. Doors: 12:15pm
“Every positive action you take, no matter how small, has the power to make a difference. Supporting a clean the oceans campaign, switching to greener products, standing up for justice, and reminding your leaders of the promise of the Global Goals are all good places to start. ” – globalgoals.org
There are 17 Global Goals help all of us to tackle the big challenges we face such as poverty, inequality, climate change and others.
Join our info-session because knowledge is power.
If you want to be an agent of change then attend this session – It’s the 1st thing to to do to get you started.
About the facilitator:
Dr. Alicia Mateos Cardenas
Date: Sat 17th Feb
Venue: Scala, Castle Road, Blackrock, Cork
Time: 12:30 to 1:30pm. Please arrive at 12:15pm so we can start on time
This info session is for:
- * Everyone age 18+.
- * Everyone who wants to know how to contribute to local change.
- * Everyone who has the experience in social justice and wants to meet like minded people.
Venue & Parking info:
- * Venue is wheelchair accessible.
- * The Global Goals trail is partially wheel chair accessible.
- * Limited bicycle parking on premises.
- * Limited car parking on premises.
- * Parking is available at the public car park situated beside Blackrock Castle Observatory.
Please RSVP below!
Join our Newsletter
Subscribe today for free and stay up to date with our latest news and events.