The objectives of the ‘Digital Vocational Education and Training for Young Africans’ project are:
(1) Coordinating implementation of the Project Workplan and achievement of Project Deliverables;
(2) Young Africa’s eLearning Platform available for 8,150 disadvantaged youth across southern and Eastern Africa;
(3) Young Africa’s Postgraduate Service Toolbox (PGST) contributes to a substantial increase in the percentage of Young Africa graduates in employment;
(4) 4 Young Africa Affiliates and 23 dissemination partners using the PGST across Africa;
(5) 2 new Young Africa models (eLearning & PGST) will be integrated into the Young Africa Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning system and 73 Young Africa and dissemination partner staff trained in the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning system leading to improved data driven performance;
(6) Evaluate the impact, successes, challenges and lessons learned of the Project; and
(7) Increase awareness about Digital VET in Africa amongst 50 policymakers and 3,500 members of the public in Ireland and the Netherlands.