What is a Standing Order?
Standing Orders are used for paying regular fixed amounts from your bank account to another bank account. You can help the work of SERVE by making regular weekly / monthly/ annual donations to SERVE’s Bank Account. You might find it helpful to set up your Standing Order to be collected immediately after your payday or ensure you have money in your account before your payment is taken so you don’t incur any unpaid charges.
What will my standing order donation go towards?
By providing a Standing Order donation to SERVE you will help to:
- Invest in Technical Vocational Educational Training (TVET) for young people
- Continual support for our Development and Volunteer Programmes
- Transform the lives of those who have suffered from HIV/Aids
- Deliver skills training and capacity building
- Reducing the stigma of people living with disability
- Provide access to clean drinking water
- Continual financial support for SERVE
If you become a regular donor today, we will send you a thank you gift for your generosity, and you will receive special messages from us throughout the year!