Offer a helping to SERVE to respond to the long-term impacts of COVID-19 and emergency funding for potential unforeseen events/ situations/ circumstances.
- What will you get?
- When you buy this gift, you’ll receive a special letter and card to pass on to your friend, loved one, colleague.
- The letter will explain in detail what you’ve brought for them.
- The card will also indicate what you have bought for them.
- The card could be placed on the fridge or used as a book-mark.
- At the back of the card is invaluable information about ways to show solidarity.
- Who is this gift for?
SERVE has a long-term commitment to our partners, based on solidarity, mutual respect, and working together to achieve meaningful and lasting change.
For eg: As the COVID-19 pandemic continued into 2021, both SERVE and our partners had to continue to adapt to the travel restrictions, lockdowns, and closures, taking steps to ensure that the vulnerable people we work with were supported. The crisis is likely to have a lasting negative impact for years to come and will be acutely felt by marginalised communities living in extreme poverty.
- What’s the impact of this gift?
This gift will ensure that our programmes continue to be effective, inclusive and reach those most in need. Read more.
This gift will support us to respond to the long-term impact of Covid-19. Read more about the resilient work SERVE has done in 2022.
This gift supports Sustainable Development Goal 17 – Partnership for the Goals.