Provide a specialised wheelchair for people living with physical disabilities in rural India.
- What will you get?
- When you buy this gift, you’ll receive a special letter and card to pass on to your friend, loved one, colleague.
- The letter will explain in detail what you’ve brought for them.
- The card will also indicate what you have bought for them.
- The card could be placed on the fridge and even work as a book-mark.
- At the back of the card is invaluable information about increasing inclusion.
- Who is APD?
The Association of People with Disabilities (APD) is in Bangalore, India.
SERVE and APD have worked together for the past 16 years. Read more.
SERVE continues to fund the ‘Disability Awareness for School Children’ (DASC) to end stigma against people living with disability.
- What’s the impact of this gift?
This gift provides funds to SERVE partner APD. Read more about impact.
This gift also helps SERVE to fund other programmes like DASC to help APD.
This gift supports Sustainable Development Goal 10 – Reduced Inequalities.
There are no reviews yet.